prince of heart
In honor of the two conflicting holidays
I have to reboot this today!
i will be giving away a tri-top chest binder from Underworks to one lucky winner. Underworks makes some really great binders. i am a cis female and use one for cosplay, and i have found them to be comfortable, easy to wear, and extremely effective.
- this is a contest specifically for trans/nonbinary/genderqueer/etc people. if you are cis identifying you can reblog for others to see, but you cannot win.
- i expect people to be honest about their gender identity. if i find out that cis people are entering the contest and lying in order to take this opportunity away from someone i will be really fucking pissed
- in the same vein, if you are not out and you win, i will not interrogate you about your gender. i will be honest with you if you are honest with me!
- DO NOT ASK ME TO RIG THE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU
- you must be comfortable giving your address to me
- the winner will have 24 hours to respond to an ask sent to them. if they do not respond within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen
- i will not be announcing the winner to protect the privacy of the individual. if they want to announce it themselves they are welcome to
- if i send the binder to you and it is returned to me for any reason (wrong address, wrong name, etc) i am not responsible for paying to have it resent.
- winners will be chosen via a random number generator
- reblogs + likes count
- contest ends april 30th
- international entries are OK, i will pay for shipping
if you have any questions about sizing, please refer to the Underworks Tri-Top binder page. if you are still confused, i will try to help you